Blaming people around them is what most common people do if they experienced failure. If someone experienced poverty he is blaming the government, if someone did not finish his education he is blaming his parents for not providing all his needs, if a team loses in basketball they are blaming their coach or their weakest teammate. People did not realize that they are the one who’s accountable for their actions and decisions in life. If you did not become successful in life the internal factors are the 95% percent reason of the outcome while the remaining 5% goes to the external factors. If you did not finish your studies why are you blaming your parents for not providing all your needs? The decision is yours if you want to accept the given situation or find another way, it is up to you if you want to make excuses or find a job to support your financial needs, of course it is really difficult but I am telling you it can be done. Why does a poor couple always blame the government for not supporting their needs instead of blaming theirselves why did they not support family planning and produce lesser babies? We are the ones responsible for the outcome of our lives because we are the one who think, act and make decisions in our lives. What we did in the past is the reason for our lives today and what we are doing now will be the reason for our lives in the future. If you will only beat your old self to produce the newer you then you can change your life completely. Our greatest enemy is ourselves because it is the only thing that stops us from reaching the greater heights that life has to offer. Ourselves is the one who is making excuses, ourselves is the one who is stopping to make actions. We can only blame other people if they are the ones who walk for us, talk for us, think for us and move for us. Having self reliance is very essential to success because we are what we repeatedly do.