Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Things have changed when I enter College, I am separated with my powerful friends, I cannot call them to rescue me anymore, the power tripper before becomes powerless now. I have experienced a lot of bullying with my classmates. There was a time when I lend them some money but they are not returning it back, what can I do? they are too many and I'm just one, there were also times when they were copying my assignments every time we have and returning my notebook dirty or sometimes even teared up. I hate this feeling because I was once like this before. I begin to think some ways that can beat these bully classmates and after experimenting and learning from the experts, I begin to make some tips that will surely help a bullied one.
1. Ignore the bullying - this is one of the most effective ways that can beat a bully, when a bully is ignored everyday, he will begin to realize that you are not affected by his activity, remember that a bully will exert more effort if he sees that you are annoyed.
2. Associate yourselves with stronger bullies - always remember that bullies are afraid to be bullied so once they see you hanging out with stronger bullies they will be afraid to attack you, the only problem here is that stronger bullies are hard to handle and its hard to make friends with them but for sure if you are good in socializing with people you can do it, just be confident and look brave.
3. Become one of the best in your class - this one is hard but one of the most effective ways, bullies love power so once they see that you are good or smart they will admire you and because of their laziness they will rely on your knowledge and protect you, I'm telling you they will miss you when you are out of class.
4. Learn their weaknesses - once you know their weaknesses and you let them feel that you know it, they will immediately begin to start fearing you, bullies are afraid to look funny so they will not attack you when you have something on them.
5. Be kind to them but don't let them feel that you fear them - bullies are also people, they will feel appreciated when you are kind to them, but don't let them feel that you are scared because bullies love to make fun with scared people. Be kind but not so much because they will abuse you.
6. Stop looking like a stupid or nerd - the number one target of bullies are the ones who look like stupid or nerd people, they love to make fun out of them because others will immediately laugh when they do something bad for nerd or stupid people, they get these ideas from the movies they watching like Karate Kid and Porky's.
7. Fight them - this is the most dangerous but the most effective way, if you can't no longer stand what they are doing its time to show them that you can fight but be sure that your nose wont be battered after the fight, if you are already losing start to run and go from the crowd so there will be people who will stop your fight, once this scene is over the bullies will have a little respect for you knowing that you can fight too.
1. There are only two choices that successful people have the first is to succeed and the other is not to give up.
2. Build a self image that you really want and work everyday to achieve it, sooner or later you will not even notice that you are already that man.
3. Have you ever ask yourself “what is it that I am afraid of?” if you already did then you already make the first step to success.
4. Be thankful for what you have but don’t be satisfied that is one rule for success.
5. He who can sacrifice more, persist more and do more will lately earn more and live more.
6. The only one who is stopping you to achieve your goals is yourself because lately you will be the one who will decide to quit if hardships come on your way.
7. Perseverance builds everything, it builds the highest buildings, the fastest cars, the biggest ships and the mightiest swords.
8. What lies behind the pain is an opportunity to gain every wealth that our body wants to achieve only if we are strong enough to take it.
9. Those who have reach top in the easiest way will surely fall in the hardest way.
10. Desire when fueled by passion and determination is unstoppable and very dangerous that it can reach the highest place that no one can ever imagine.
11. It doesn’t matter how dark your past was, what matters most is you wanted t make your future bright.
12. There is nothing else to blame but you and your deeds for what is happening in your life right now so make a change and do your best so you will have no regret in the future.
13. Destiny makes excuses, destiny doesn’t make champions, you have to force fate and make destiny your slave to reach your dreams and goals.
14. Break the rules, break the limits, remember the day you were born, you were born free and there are no limits or rules that were thought to us when we were born.
15. Dare to do mighty things, don’t settle for mediocrity for it was only meant for those who are wasting their lives settling for something rather than having everything.
16. Being desperate doesn’t mean you are hopeless, it is an act by which you are doing everything you can that you didn’t even think from the start that you can do it, the result is getting what you want and everyone admires you for your courage.
17. The more you hunger for something you want, the more it gets closer to you, desire is the most powerful trait that a man must possess to achieve his dreams faster than reality.
18. Try to give everything you have and don’t stop until you’ve got nothing left and you will discover that nothing is merely impossible in this world.
19. When the clouds is trying to block the sunshine that you needed, try not to be desperate and learn to dance in the rain for the clouds never stay there forever.
20. Even if it is too hard just keep on pushing, never mind the pain forget the despair and you will not even notice that you already cross the finish line.
1. Living in past will not take you anywhere, we must free ourselves from the mistake that we did and open up the new life that is waiting for us.
2. Wanting something so badly produces unexpected results brought by unexpected ideas by a person who do whatever it takes to get his dream.
3. No Matter what life throws at you, you have to embrace it and say proudly to yourself “This can’t kill me”
4. Those who can handle big pressures are the ones who thrives at life but those who chooses the easy life with no threats are living in a very common life.
5. Success is a matter of luck and good fortune, ask all the failures.
6. If you really want something you must have no excuses of getting it, you must give all your best until your goal is finally reached.
7. A tree that is planted in the hardest way will bear the sweetest fruit.
8. Keep your mind and heart open, anything is possible in this world if we forget the word “impossible”.
9. He who pushes hard will later live softly.
10. Do the things that you are afraid to do and you will conquer your fears immediately.
11. If life is so easy then there will be no beautiful things around us produce by hardships.
12. Hard and Easy are the same they are just four letter words.
13. “Believe” is the root word of success
14. The products of all things comes from imagination so if you still have the capability of imagining things even though it seems to be so impossible you are still capable of making it come true.
15. The crazy ones are the ones who sets standards in life, they are the barometer of mediocrity and excellence, they are the ones who doesn’t care of what people say and pushes their selves to the limits and do unrealistic things and that is why people call them crazy.
16. The prettiest pearls can be dive on the deepest sea, the shiniest gold can be found on the darkest place and the hardest diamonds can be climbed on the tallest mountains, if you take greater risk then you will get greater rewards.
17. Some people are born with great talents but becomes cocky and later loses them, but some people are born with just perseverance and becomes humble and produces greatest talents.
18. Less talk and more walk will bring you to success.
19. There is no such thing as “you did your best” and yet you fail because if you did your best you are still trying and not accepting failure.
20. Everything is a choice that is the reality, we are the ones whose responsible for our thoughts, our actions, words and decisions so if you choose to fail or succeed, no one is responsible other than you.
1. If you think you already did your best yet you fail then you better think again because once we did our very best we will succeed.
2. Worse things may happen if we repeatedly think about it, we should focus on the positive things that may happen and let it manifest itself.
3. Success is not measured by wealth or how many places you’ve been, it is measured by how many times you stand up by falling several times.
4. Desire is the most important thing that we must have in order to succeed, even the most talented person fails if he lacks desire and the weakest person finds a way because of burning desire.
5. Always keep in mind that we are only defeated if we accept defeat but once we keep on moving no matter how tough the road is, at the end we shall prevail and say to ourselves “good thing I keep on moving”.
6. If you feel that you are still breathing then it’s a good sign that you must keep on going, because for as long as we breathe possibilities will never ran out and it’s a reason to keep on hanging on no matter how hard life is.
7. People who don’t dare to do mighty things will never be recognized nor live their lives extraordinary, only those people who have the ability to endure pain, ignore criticisms and persevere will have an extraordinary and remarkable lives.
8. If you think you can’t do it then don’t even try to start because even before you start you are already defeated.
9. Never mind what people say, never mind what is the status of your life now, never mind your age or your sickness just do what your heart tells you to do so and you will never notice that you already won.
10. Life is not a race and even if it is, there is always a finish line and anyone can finish even though he is not the first.
11. Don’t be afraid to go too far because you already know the way back.
12. If you don’t risk then you will regret what could have been or what might have been, just remember that all successful people risks thier lives to be in the place that they deserve.
13. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. You can be lucky sometimes but not all times, preparation is still the best way to anticipate challenges and conquer it.
14. Those who have been criticizing you will shut their mouths once you prove that they are wrong, critics should be one of the powerful motivators to improve yourself and not to depress yourself.
15. Even the highest mountain can be climbed once you set your mind that nothing can stop you from reaching the top of that mountain, remember that hardships was just created by our subconscious mind because we do not want to suffer.
16. If you really wanted to get your dreams then you shouldn’t be reading this now instead you are acting to make it happen.
17. Always be humble and accessible, a lot of “one time big time” fall because their head grows big and thinks that they are already the best.
18. If you think that you are already the best then that is the time that you stop from being the best, always remember that best people never think that they are already the best because they never stop from training and improving their selves.
19. When you give your best then best things happen.
20. When we are born we don’t have anything in our lives except for our parents, the conclusion is we have nothing to lose.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
1. I'm too old
2. I don't have time
3. Maybe if I get lucky
4. Just one of those days
5. It's not my time
6. I am not smart
7. I have a flu
8. It is very dangerous
9. I am not in good mood
10. This is not for me
11. I don't have talents
12. I am not cute
13. Its too dark
14. I'm watching my favorite movie
15. I have something else to do
These are just few of the thousands of stupid excuses that people are making when they didn't get what they are aiming for or when they fail to finish a certain activity. The reality is we can finish a task even if these excuses are real, it is up to us and not on the given circumstances to achieve what we want, we are the owners of our own destiny and we must not allow these excuses to play in our mind when we are on the verge of temporary defeat, instead of making excuses we must find a way on how to win and be successful. When these excuses are used just for the sake of saving ourselves to embarrassment, we will begin to trigger a habit of using them over and over again until it comes to the point that we are not achieving anything. Instead of making excuses we should think of a solution or push harder for the realization of our dreams, we as individuals are the ones responsible for our destiny and not the people or the situation around us.
1. The most stupid thing that stupids do is not doing anything.
2. Any person has the ability to change his life if he chooses to change his way of thinking and attitude.
3. Everything is a choice so choose the right thing.
4. Never engage yourself in an unproductive activity or unprofitable business, at first you thought It is enjoyable but at the end you will realize that it’s just a waste of time.
5. If you want to succeed, teach yourself how to push yourself to the limits.
6. Patience is a single word that is underestimated, not everyone knows how much abundance it can bring if pair with hope and determination.
7. Just pretend that you are a deaf person not hearing what other say about your dreams and ambitions, just pretend that you are blind and doesn’t see any obstacles that is stopping your goal, then one day all of your dreams will come true then your haters will be the one who will pretend to be disabled.
8. All of your efforts will be wasted if one day you decided to stop on what you are pursuing, just keep on moving and moving until you reach your final destination, don’t be afraid that you might not reach the end of the line, just remember each race has a finish line no matter how fast or what place you finish.
9. Difficult things were created by the successful people and easiest things were done by the failures.
10. I find it amazingly that the more I work hard, the luckier I get, Life is so precious to waste doing nothing or sitting in front of television, life is what we make it, make it great!
11. We are what we repeatedly do, so if you continue to do useless things the result is your life will be useless.
12. Each of us has the ability to fly if we are brave enough to spread our wings and let itself take our body to the highest possible place we can ever imagined, just always remember limitations are what we placed upon ourselves.
13. The shape of our future was not molded by anyone or anything around us, it shaped itself naturally by our own efforts, thoughts and creative imagination.
14. If you follow the footstep of others then you are not living, you are just copying.
15. The color of life maybe dark or maybe bright, just remember that we are the one who holds the crayons and color the paper called life, so what color do you want to choose?
16. An ant keeps on working no matter how rocky the road is, keeps on focusing and reorganizing no matter how destructed by the nature, they doesn’t care how heavy is the food on their back, they just keep on moving forward until there are no more burdens to carry on.
17. There is no something wrong if you commit mistakes, what makes it wrong is if you repeat it over and over again.
18. The reason for not getting what you want is because you did not place it in your heart..
19. The universe will quit and reward the dreamer his dreams for not quitting.
20. If you can imagine it then it is possible, imagination is the starting point of all the things that are existing in this world, without imagination even a smallest piece of puzzle cannot be created.