There are two meanings of waiting, one is waiting for nothing and the other is moving while waiting. Let me discussed you the first one, waiting for nothing is very simple it is like waiting to have a job then an email was sent to your inbox and says you are not qualified. You are very optimistic so you apply for another job again and wait for the result again. This time no email was send to you, the company was very professional and called you and tell you that you are not qualified for the job but you may apply for another position, a less challenging and smaller salary position and because you didn’t like it you refuse to take the chance. You wait for another job opening and it makes you wait for months and to keep yourself away from boredom you go to party every night, drinking and complaining to your friends how unfortunate you are in finding the right job. This is waiting for nothing, you keep yourself stuck in a position where destiny will dictate your life where to go. Moving while waiting is totally different, you are still waiting for something but you are aware that it might not come so you take an alternative way. A perfect example is a 30 year old man waiting for his approval in working for overseas, while this guy is waiting he still working for part time jobs so his pocket won’t be empty and at least he still have something when he gets rejected for his application. Other than that he is also operating a small business that will provide his family in the future, this business is buy and sell it only provide small profits but the good thing is it is earning. Waiting for something for a long time drives us crazy and hopeless, we need to find an alternative that will somehow ease the burden that we carry on our shoulders.
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
1. The more sufferings you take, the more victories you can make.
2. Aim for tens and you will get ones, aim for hundreds and you will get tens, aim for thousands and you will get hundreds, WOW! Success is really just a matter of numbers, can you believe it?
3. Dream big or don’t dream at all, think big or don’t think at all and most importantly do big or don’t do at all.
4. The closest antonym of SUCCESS is watching TV, the second is facebook.
5. You can do it if you really want it but if you don’t want it then you can’t do it even if you can.
6. Every daily decision may it be big or small will affect our future.
7. You don’t know why all of these sufferings, trials and hardships are happening but there is one thing you should know... You will keep on plodding until you are in a better situation again.
8. A challenge reveals our true character to the world so if you don’t like challenges your character is already revealed.
9. Hardwork will only promise you survival but if you pair it with belief and risks, it can promise you success.
10. People will only believe you for a while if you gave them words but they will believe you forever if you show them evidences.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Friday, July 6, 2012
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
When we were young we are always been thought by our parents that always save the best for last. Save the best dress for party, save the best effort in dying seconds of a game, save the best plates for important visitors, save the best food for Christmas and many other situations. Why do we have to do that if we can give our best in any given time? Giving our best doesn’t need to be on important situations or people only. We must give our best anytime because that is the best thing to do, we should not choose what time or place to give our best, we may never know what will happen tomorrow and giving our best anytime will take away any regrets and it will give satisfaction to our life.Photos from FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Monday, July 2, 2012
1. What is nice about life is it doesn’t have any limitations for pursuing your dreams, you can fail as many times as you can but it can never told you to stop.
2. Our life doesn’t need to be perfect it just needs to be appreciated and well lived.
3. Getting the job done is much better than trying to be perfect
4. Never fear your fear because it doesn’t fear you either.
5. Your outside world is the product of your inside world so cultivate positive, exciting and courageous thoughts rather than negative and destructive thoughts.
6. Make sure you leave everything on the line, every idea should be executed, make not just an extra effort but 120 percent effort, don’t just try instead make it happen.
7. Everyone one of us has experienced the feeling of very tired, defeated, overwhelmed, left alone and hopelessness but what makes the difference is the ability to get back on track and keep moving on despite of the burdens you carry on.
8. You don’t need to be like them, you just need to be YOU.
9. No one will believe in you if you don’t have evidences to back up your words so quit talking and start creating.
10. Be a gambler not in casinos but in challenges of life.